The intensive and comprehensive course aims to develop the students as professionals who can work in the industry either directly or independently. Through the practical trainings and assignments, the students will develop visual communication skills and thus produce their own projects, which serve the local as well as global context.
In addition, the students get the opportunity to explore the diverse disciplines of art and the ongoing art practices including the curatorial role.
Any individual who is interested to pursue a career as an amateur, semi professional or professional photographer in Photojournalism, Documentary or Commercial photography and Fine Arts Photography.
Limited scholarships are available preferably for the female students.
• History of photography
• Art History and Aesthetics
• Techniques of Photography I
• Art & Sketch
• Digital darkroom
• Visual Anthropology
• Commercial Photography ( Studio based)
• Photojournalism I
• Techniques of photography II
• Documentary Photography I
• Photojournalism II
• Documentary photography II
• Curation and Exhibition
HSC (Minimum CGPA 2.5 or 2nd class)
An Advanced/Foundation Course on Photography or Six-month experience in practical photography
1.A portfolio (Fifteen printed photographs of 8” X 12” in size and for digital submission minimum 1000 pixels on the longer side)
2. One recent passport-size photograph of the candidate
3. Attested photocopies of all academic certificates
4. Attested photocopies of the certificate of Basic/Foundation Course in Photography
Application can also be submitted online at [email protected]